Sunday, August 24, 2008

MYSTERY / TREASURE BOX

This has been an incredibly popular item - both in class and out!

While the box it pretty cool when it is closed, when you take off the lid (which holds the box closed) it has 4 "hidden" boxes which are so cute for putting in little "surprises" for your recipient to find when they open it up ...


You will receive all cardstock, Brocade Backgrounds designer paper, dimensionals, and a rhinestone brad to create this box, you will need to provide adhesive and stamps to stamp the top. I have used the Wanted stamp set on the lid, if you would like to add this stamp set to your order, you can order that through me, just drop me an e-mail and I can help you out with that.

Cost is $12 per box plus $4.00 shipping in New Zealand.

If you wish to buy more than 1 box, you will just pay $1 extra shipping for each additional box. Use the first button to add box number 1, then use the 2nd button to add additional boxes with reduced shipping (or drop me an e-mail to stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com and I can help you out).

No comments: