Monday, August 25, 2008

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ...

Hi fellow stampers!

If you are anything like me, then you would love to get organised, but finding the time is just a never-ending struggle. I've tried to help you out on that one with this little stampin' store ...

There will be all sorts of things popping up here - from projects (either for you as an individual or for your classes as a demo), to organisational items to keep you ahead of the game, to items to stamp on (I have lots coming in the near future), to stamp sets that need to find a new home where they will be used.

If you would like to see something here, drop me an e-mail to
stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com and I will do my best to accommodate your request.

Happy shopping and hope to see you again soon ...

Sharlene



PAYMENT OPTIONS:
CREDIT CARD:
Pay by credit card through Paypal - if you already have a Paypal account, then you can send payment to my account under stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com or if you prefer I can send you an invoice and you can pay from there.

If you wish to pay by credit card through Paypal, but don't have a Paypal account, then drop me an e-mail and I will send a request to Paypal (a super secure clearing house) and they will contact you by e-mail to get your permission to pay from your credit card.

INTERNET BANKING:
If you prefer, you can just drop me a line, tell me what you want and deposit the money into my bank account.


No comments: